Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feral Tap Takeover


The tap list for the Local Taphouse Feral Takeover is out! Actually its been out for some time but here it is in it's presumably final form. Cast your eyes over this virtual Pantheon of beers from a true juggernaut of the craft brewing scene. Go on, I'll wait...

1. Feral White (Belgian Witbier, 4.6%)
2. Hop Hog (US IPA, 5.8%)
3. Golden Ace (5.5%)
4. Bohemian Pilsener (5%)
5. Smoked Porter (4.5%)
6. Rust (Belgian abbey ale, 6%)
7. Farmhouse Ale (Saison, 4.3%)
8. The Runt (American Pale Ale, 4.6%)
9. Funky Junky (Wild Ale, 4.3%)
10. Razorback (Barleywine, 9.8%)
11. Karma Citra (5.9%)
12. Boris (Russian Imperial Stout, 10.2%)
13. BFH (oak fermented IPA, 5.8%)
14. Fantapants (Double Red Ale, 7.4%)
15. 983 (Pale Ale with Sorachi hops, 4.5%)
16. IWit2.0 (Imperial Belgian Witbier, 7.5%)
17. Nice Guy Dud Root Brown Ale (4.9%)
18. Sail & Anchor IPA (British IPA, 5.2%)
19. Brass Monkey Stout (Oatmeal Stout, 5%)
20. Jose the Gose (Gose)

By Toutatis that is an impressive line up! I honestly don't know where I'm going to start, although I know where I'm going to end, asleep in the St Kilda Botanical Gardens. Pretty much situation normal after one of these Taphouse events.

I'm really keen to get go round 2 with the Karma Citra, and as a wheat beer lover the IWit2.0 is a must. BFH, the new brown Ale and Jose I don't even know what a Gose is!!! Dammit, May the 3rd seems so distant, I guess I'll just have to make do with jugs of Hop Hog at the Great Northern. Keep your calendars clear...

No comments:

Post a Comment